This is another example of procedure text. A procedure text is commonly written in imperative mode. It is the most usable text for daily conversation. A procedure text is a text which is used as instruction, or direction commonly found in daily activities. Such instruction can be an instruction to cook. The easy recipes dinner is best example of a procedure text.
Remember, a procedure text is composed under generic structure of Goal, material or ingredient, and the steps completely to do. The following example of easy recipes for dinner is arranged according to the generic structure of a procedure text
How to Make Super Easy Fish Sticks
The ingredient you need:
1. Cooking spray
2. 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
3. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
4. 1/2 teaspoon plus more kosher salt
5. 1 large egg
6. 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
7. 8 ounces tilapia or cod fillets
After you get the ingredients you need to cook easy fish stick, you need to do the following steps:
First of all, preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray
Second, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, and ½ teaspoon salt on a shallow plate. Then beat the egg with a fork. After that set the two dishes aside.
Third, cut the fish into several stick shapes. Season with salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dredge the fish and transfer the fish to the prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the crumbs are lightly browned and firm.
That’s is an example of procedure text. This is not to show how to cook but explain how an instruction text is composed. To know more, you should make an analysis on the generic structure. The elements of procedure text structure are:
- Example of Procedure Text How to Make Fried Rice Easily
- Example of Procedure Text – How to Boil Egg
- Example of Procedure Text – How to Make the Meatballs
- How to Make Ice Cream – Best Example of Procedure Text
- Making Apple Juice ” Example of Procedure Text”