Naruto and Hinata: Example of Narrative Text with Direct Speech Feature
Narrative is often written by presenting conversation between the participants. The feature of conversations are using direct speech. Do you know how to make a direct speech from an indirect sentence?
I suppose you have known it. It is a basic grammar lesson. So don’t forget that direct indirect speech when you learn English. We are now giving you a story of Naruto and Hinata. That story is given with a lot of conversation. Read carfeully!
Naruto and Hinata
Naruto was walking alone in the Konoha village, he saw Hinata and waved to her. Fortunately
Hinata turned around and walked over to him.
“Hey, Hinata, would you like to take a walk with me?” Naruto asked smilingly but Hinata blushed and looked down, quiet for a second.
“Hm? What’s wrong?” Naruto ask looking at her.
“Oh! Um nothing Naruto kun. I… I love to.. walk with with you.” Hinata said shyly.
Naruto placed his hands behind his head and smiled. Hinata walked by him as the two were silent for a moment. “Hinata, why are you so quiet all the time?” Naruto broke the silent.
Hinata didnt answer, then hesitated, “….I…. I’ve… always… been… that way.” She said softly.
“I see. You need to talk more. How am I supposed to know more about you, if you don’t talk. You’re always acting weird around me.” Naruto pointed out.
Hinata looked at him shyly then looked down looking ashamed. “S…….sorry. I–”
“Hm?” Naruto replied not opening his mouth.
“I….. I l–li…..like y.. you!” She said finally committing her feelings. Her face blushed a deep red.
Naruto stopped walking. He didn’t know what to say. Silence took ove the moment.
Tears filled in Hinata’s eyes “S-sorry!” She said in a quiet tone as she took off running, ashamed. Tears flew from her eyes as she ran passed.
Naruto ran after her. But Hinata ran fast. Suddenly She tripped on a tree stump. Her face implanted in the dirt, as her hands clenched the grass and dirt. She sobbed quietly.
Naruto finally caught up to her. He crouched down, placed his hand, shaking on Hinatas shoulder. “Hinata… do… do you really like me?” He asked in his quiet tone. Under her muffled crying voice, Hinata answered, “y…yes…”. Naruto didn’t answer for a moment, then he replied, “Well… I have…feelings for you too…. I like you, Hinata”
Note: This example of narrative text in love story of Naruto and Hinata is arranged from: quizilla.teennick.com/stories/4743668/hinata-and-naruto-mini-story
Generic Structure of Narrative Text about Naruto and Hinata
Most stories can be considered as example of narrative text. However there is a fundamental requirement for a text to be a narrative sample. It is the existence of complication. If the story has it, surely it is a narrative text. If it does not have, it can be a recount or a news item, or even a spoof text.
1. Orientation: Paragraph 1 showing the minimum information needed to an orientation
2. Complication: Paragraph 2, 3 , 4 shows how hard to say “I love you”. It is a one form on social and psychological conflict take a place between Naruto and Hinata
3. Resolution: The way of writer ends the story. It can be happy ending or sad ending. Do you think that the story above is completed with a happy ending? Absolutely yes.
W have stated above that this story is written a lot in direct sentence for the conversation. They are:
“would you like to take a walk with me?” Naruto asked
“why are you so quiet all the time?” Naruto asked
“Hinata… do… do you really like me?” He asked
Anyone can help me how to convert that direct into Indirect sentences. Let me know if you can make them.
We have several stories labelled as narrative text in love story. You can find it more in this blog. OR you need other theme and from? Fable, legend, and fairy tales can be you choice. For more sample and definition of narrative text, see the following articles
- Pengertian Narrative Text Bahasa Inggris
- The Difference Between Recount and Narrative Text is Clear
- Dewi Sri: Example of Narrative Text Myth
- Contoh NARRATIVE TEXT FABLE – Story of Mouse Deer and Elephant
- Narrative Text: Cerita Kancil Mencuri Timun dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Contoh Narrative Text: Very Sad Tragic Romantic Love Story – the Blind Girl
- Example of Narrative Text: Story of Thumbelina + Generic Structure & Artinya
- 16 Contoh Narrative Text Terbaik dalam Bahasa Inggris
Wlel finally, happy learning English Online. Finding the sources of any topic in learning English vis very very easy. So keep learning hard. Some time certain situation can lead to other bad condition.
Related search post:
- contoh naratif text tetang naruto singkat dan artinya
- contoh narrative text tentang naruto dan hinata dan terjemahannya
- contoh narrative text tentang sasuke uchiha