Do you know how to write a paper? Th instruction on how to write a paper can be considered as an example of a procedure text. Mostly instructions are written in imperative sentences to do each steps given. Let’s see the following example of a procedure text on how to write papers.
Simple Steps to Write Good Papers.
What you need to write a good paper quickly: Here are thing you have to prepare first:
Important data, first what you need before you start writing your paper is of course you had done your research. You data have been in your hands.
Now follow the following steps to write a good paper quickly:
1. Decide your very interesting question. This interesting question is taken form your topic. Think your topic and choose which side is more interesting to your readers.
2. Provide the sources to answer the question. You had done your research and you can make it as the primary resource to answer your own question. Also you can try to find other researchers who have studied the field related to your topic
3. Make your paper outline. Why you need to write an outline. It is the frame of your topic. It will help you to keep writing your paper under the track. The outline can be used as the draft of the whole body of your paper
4. Make your final version of your paper. After making the the outline of course you have to write your real paper. In this important step, what you need is writing and correcting. You may need to revise your previous writing.
Writing papers is not very easy for certain people. If you face such critical situation, you can ask other people’s help.
Note on the generic structure of procedure text
Each procedure text is organized in a structure like below:
1. Goal: What is the writer aim to write the instruction