Example of Report Text about Plant – Mangrove Trees
Are you learning English text? Are you seeking an example or report text about plant? If yes then this post is very suitable for your need. A report text is written to give a scientific information about a group of object or species. The report text can in very wide range topics. A report text example can be about animals, people, behaviors, or plants. Today we have an example of report text about plant. Here we go!
Mangrove tree can be often seen in coast area. What mangrove tree looks like is an example of report text
A mangrove is a tropical marine tree. Mangroves have special aerial roots and salt-filtering tap roots which enable them to thrive in brackish water. Brackish water is salty but not as salty as sea water.
Mangrove trees are commonly planted and found in coastal areas. Mangroves can serve as walls of protection for natural disaster in coastal area like tsunami. According to BBC News, healthy mangrove forests had helped save lives in the Asia disaster tsunami and people tended to respect these natural barriers even more, especially after the tsunami.
There are several species of mangrove tree found all over the world. Some prefer more salinity, while others like to be very-close to a large fresh water source such as river. Some prefer areas that are sheltered from waves. Some species have their roots covered with sea water every day during high tide. Other species grow on dry land but are still part of the ecosystem. The Times of India reported that rare species of mangrove had been found and was also known as the looking-glass tree, probably because the leaves are silver-coated.
Mangroves need to keep their trunk and leave above the surface of the water. Yet they also need to be firmly attached to the ground so they are not moved by waves. Any part of root that appears above the water flows oxygen to the plant under water surface. as the soil begin to build up, these roots procedure additional roots that become embedded in the soil.
Note on Generic Structure of Report Text
The report texts which we find a lot in journal or magazine are organized in the following generic structure.
1. General classification: It is stating classification of general aspect of thing; animal, public place, plant, etc which will be discussed in general.
A mangrove is a tropical marine tree.
2. Description: It is describing the thing which will be discussed in detail; part per part , customs or deed for living creature and usage for materials
Mangrove trees are commonly planted and found in coastal areas.
There are several species of mangrove tree found all over the world.
Mangroves need to keep their trunk and leave above the surface of the water.
Well, that is the example or report text about plant mangrove with generic structure analysis. To get better understanding on this kind of text, you have studied timeless tense such as simple present tense. Most of the whole texts are written in that simple present tense.
Related search post:
- report text about mangrove forest
- soal tentang report text pohon mangrove
- report text tumbuhan
- report text tentang mangrove forest dan terjemahannya
- report text mangrove trees dan arti
- contoh deskrptive text dengan bahasa inggris tentang hutan mangrove
- pertanyaan report text mangrove trees
- mangrove trees dan generic structure beserta faktanya
- mangrove trees dan generic structure
- make a report text about plant
- deskriptive text mangrove tree
- text report plant