North Sulawesi Volcano Erupts – Example of News item Text
What is news item text? today we are learning English through the news around us. The following news is best sample for news item as it is arranged in the generic structure order; news worthy event, background event, and source. Here is the best news item text.
North Sulawesi Coolcano Erupts in North Sulawesi
Manado: After several days of increased activity, the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has announced that North Sulawesi’s Mount Lokon erupted at 10:20 a.m. on Tuesday,
The height at which lava shot out of the volcano was unknown as clouds blocked the full view. The agency declared areas within a 2.5-kilometer radius from the mountain’s peak dangerous and urged nearby residents to stay alert.
There are no residential areas within that zone. “There might be other eruptions. We call on the residents to stay calm,” agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said in a statement sent to The Jakarta Post. The agency said that the residents living outside the zone did not need to evacuate yet.
Note: This example of news item is taken from: www.thejakartapost.com/news/2012/04/25/north-sulawesi-volcano-erupts.html
Related search post:
- arti teks north sulawesi vulcano eruption
- adverb dari news item north sulawesi volcano erupts in north sulawesi
- Language feature dari news item north sulawesi volcano erupts in north sulawesi
- pengertian teks vulkano eruption news item
- terjemahan teks north sulawesi volcano eruption
- volcano eruption news item