English Admin – We are now learning an example of review text about movie. This is 2012 Movie which gaining a lot of attention when it was released. We are not talking much on the movie but we are focusing on the way how a review text is structured.
Every review text must be organized through the following structure. They are basic arrangement of paragraph. They are:
1. Introduction : Introducing what and who is behind a work
2. Interpretation : Interpretation on authors review the work that is being talked about
3. Evaluation : This is a subjective views of the author of a work . Although the name of subjective but the author reviews are very reliable.
4. Summary: Summary of initial and most important things that need to be conveyed to the reader by the authorof the review. It is an optional element
Now let’s see the following example of review text about movie. This is a phenomenal movie work.
2012 Film Review
2012 is Roland Emmerich’s film which uses the Mayan calendar and other end-of-days prophecies for their doomsday scenario. It imagines the world coming to an end in 2012.
2012 film brings off a series of wonders. The movie hits its peak early on. It starts when Cusack drives a limo through the streets of Los Angeles as freeways and skyscrapers crumble all around him from the shock of a 10.5 earthquake. The preposterous flying sequence is equally thrilling. The climax occurs aboard the giant ark, when an equipment malfunction almost threatens the entire mission.
Unfortunately, the crucial sequence is not filmed or edited with the requisite clarity. In 2012 film, Emmerich leaves us befuddled as to exactly what is happening to whom. However, Emmerich’ 2012 deserves credit for offbeat casting. Cusack supplies his trademark hangdog charm. McCarthy has perhaps his best role ever as Peet’s cocky. Danny Glover lends dignity to the role of the tormented president. Chiwetel Ejiofor, as the chief scientist, brings a moving sense of anguish to a stock role. Platt has fun playing the villain of the piece, and Woody Harrelson also chews the scenery as a bug-eyed radio prophet trying to warn his listeners about Armageddon.
All in one, 2012’s cinematography, production design and visual effects are awards-worthy. Music also propels the movie. It presents American Idol runner-up, Adam Lambert, who provides a rousing anthem over the end credits.
That is a very short example of review text about film. Most of review text for students of high school when learning English is about movie, book, and artwork. The structure to write a review text can be started by an introduction, interpretation recount, evaluation, and closed with a summary. For more sample, see
Of course not all those 4 elements can be easily seen in every review text. Summary part, for example, is some time omitted.
Related search post:
- example review text
- Review teks film 2012
- example of review text movie
- film 2012 review text beserta artinya
- reviee text film 2012 beserta artinya
- the film is roland emmerichs film which uses the mayan
- the film is roland emmerichs film which uses the mayan terjemahan