Learning fable story is interesting. There are many valuable lesson which we can get from reading an example of narrative text fable. Do you know what fable is? Yes, it is a story of animals which are characterized in human behavior.
Are you still interested at learning English through text-based approach? If yes, the following example of NARRATIVE TEXT is worthy to read. A lot of narrative texts are in the form of story about animal. Now we have a fable, a story of animal which can be categorized as example of narrative text
Narrative Text: The story of a Mouse and a Frog
Once, there was a mouse which made of close friendship with a frog.
One day, the frog said to the mouse; “Let’s bind ourselves together with a string so that we may never get separated”. The mouse agreed. Both tied themselves together leg to leg. It went quite well on land. When they came to a small pool, it was a tragic for the mouse.
In the end, the frog kept swimming across the small pool dragging the mouse with him. Soon, the mouse drowned and floated on the surface of the pool.
Yang sedang mencari contoh narrative text beserta artinya, contoh narrative text pendek diatas bisa diterjemahkan bebas seperti dibawah ini
Arti Fable Narrative Text: Kisah Seekor Tikus dan Katak
Suatu ketika, ada seekor tikus yang berteman baik dengan seekor katak.
Suatu hari, si katak berkata kepada tikus itu, “Ayo kita mengikat diri kita bersama dengan aseutas tali supaya kita tidak mungkin lagi terpisahkan”. Tikus itupun menyetujui. Keduanya mengikat kakinya bersama. Hal ini berlangsung cukup baik ketika masih di darat. Ketika mereka tiba di sebuah kolam kecil, ikatan tali itu menjadi sebuah tragedi bagi si tikus.
Pada akhirnya, si katak tetap berenang menyebrangi kolam kecil itu sambil menyeret tikus dengan kakinya. Maka segera saja, si tikus pun tenggelam dan mengapung di permukaan kolam itu.
After knowing the meaning of the story, it will be better to continue on the structure of semantic concept from the above narrative text. Let’s see the points which become the generic structure
1. Orientation: The frog and the mouse were in once time
2. Complication: They wanted to make “true friendship”. They didn’t want to be separated so they tied together
3. Resolution: The mouse had to pay for their “true friendship” he was drowning and floating on the pool
Why a writer write a narrative text? To answer this question we have to remember what is the purpose of a narrative text. Narrative is written to entertain, to hold the reader’s interest. Most of us like to read a story. A good story will attract the reader with interesting plot. The readers want to know more, what is going on to happen? Narrative text is also written to teach a certain moral value. Well, can you guess what is the moral value of the story of a Mouse and a frog above? Let me know your comments.
Related search post:
- contoh narrative text beserta generic structure dan moral value
- terjemahan cerita the mouse the frog and the hawk
- narrative text mouse and frog
- the mouse and the frog narrative terjemahan
- the mouse and the frog dan artinya
- soal serta jawaban untuk teks the mouse and the frog
- pesan moral teks narative the mouse and the frog
- amanat cerita the mouse and the frog
- narative text tikus dam kodok
- narative teks the mouse and the frog
- moral value the mouse and the frog
- dongeng the mouse and the frog
- complication ana and the frog
- the mouse the frog and the hawk beserta terjemahan