English Admin – Speaking English. Saying how we feel especially in unexpected situation is not always easy.This unexpected situation can be bad news, natural disaster, etc. To help you express such feeling in English, here is a list of expressions used to show your shock and disbelief
Expressing disbelief in English is spoken when you are in a situation can not say any word. You have not predicted what happens. It does and you think it is unbelievable.
- I can’t believe the lazy student got the scholarship
- It’s unbelievable that they finally got married
- I can’t imagine how he can pass the exam
- It’s just incredible to hear that
Expressions of shock in English
- We are shocked to hear that bad news
- All of us are stunned by that behavior
- We are in complete shock
- Hearing you failed came as a complete shock
That is how to say shock and disbelieved in English. When you hear some unpredictable thing and you can not believe what you are listening, those phrases are very helpful to say.