Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
Inilah kumpulan contoh soal conditional sentence pilihan ganda dan jawabannya sebagai pelengkap materi belajar conditional sentences type 1 2 3. Ini juga untuk meengkapi materi if clause as reminder, suggestion, imperative, general truth, and showing dream dan juga if clause conditional dengan imperative, should, can. Soal pg conditional if ini juga untuk menambah materi dan contoh dialog conditional sentence sebelumnya. Setelah kesemua materi pemahaman conditional sentence atau kalimat if caluse tersebut, akan lebih bagus kalau dilengkapi dengan soal tentang if clause dan contoh soal mixed conditional seperti ini.
Banyak yang mencari soal online conditional sentence baik soal conditional sentence type 1, contoh soal conditional sentence type 2, dan juga contoh soal essay if clause type 3. Contoh soal essay if clause bisa berupa kalimat-kalimat sebagai mana berikut
if I had free time, …
if I find her address, …
if I give him this new jacket, ….
if I knew it before you, ….
if I had had free time ….
if you had spoken english, she ….
if she works harder she … her paper in time
if he had come earlier he ..(to meet).. tina
if I ..(do).. a good job i would get the raise
Contoh soal conditional sentence type 0,1,2,dan 3 pilihan ganda dan jawabannya berikut terdiri dari beberrap model soal, yaitu: merubah kata kerja yang sesuai dengan rumus conditional sentence, melengkapi kalimat conditional sentece, dan soal kalimat kondisional berpa percakapan atau dialog pendek.
Kumpulan 50 Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence Pilihan Ganda dan Jawabannya
Berikut ini adalah berbagao variasi soal dan latihan untuk contoh soal conditional sentence type 0 1 2 3. Hampir kebanyakan contoh conditional sentence type 1, 2 3 berupa perubahan kata kerja yang cocok dengan typenya. Semisal conditional sentence type 3 exercise dibawah ini akan memberikan latihan berupa kalimat konditional sentence yang masih belum lengkap, kemudian kita diminta memilih jawaban yang benar untuk melengkapi contoh soal conditional sentence type 1 2 dan 3.
1. If we ….. (wake up) earlier, we would have reached school.
a. wake up
b. woke up
c. woken up
d. had woken up
2. Dinda would buy tens luxury houses if she ….. (win) the lottery.
d. had won
3. If you cook vegetables for long time, they ….. (lose) their nutrients.
c. had lose
d. would lose
4. If I ….. (finish) my assignment tonight, I will go to Mall with my friends.
c. would finish
d. had finished
5. If the Sun rises on the west, the world ….. (end)
d. will end
6. I would never lend to you if I ….. (know) before.
d. had known
7. They ….. (bring) the cake if the baker had finished it.
b. had brought
c. would brought
d. would have brought
8. If Rafli gets score more than 90, his mom ….. (buy) PS 4 for him.
c. will buy
d. would buy
9. Dinda would erase all policies she hated if she ….. (be) a president.
c. to be
10. Nothing is going to change my love for you if you always ….. (love) me too.
d. will love
11. These months will be so silent if Corona ….. (not;leave) soon.
a. not leave
b. don’t leave
c. doesn’t leave
d. had left
12. 2020 graders would do National Examination if corona ….. (go) away.
d. had gone
13. If my brother and I finish the homework this evening, we ….. (watch) TV tonight.
a. can watch
b. could watch
c. can be watched
d. could be watched
14. They ….. (win) the match if the had trained harder.
b. had won
c. would won
d. would have won
15. If my brother ….. (study) hard, he would have passed the exam well.
b. had study
c. had studied
d. have studied
16. Indonesian people would be safe from corona if they ….. (keep) healthy environment.
d. had kept
17. The cock crows if morning ….. (come).
d. had come
18. You will never earn money if you just ….. (stay) at home doing nothing.
19. If I were rich, I ….. (collect) many branded bags.
b. would collect
c. had collected
d. would collected
20. If today is your birthday, I ….. (give) you present.
c. will give
d. would give
21. We would get the tickets, …..
a. Weren’t there so much rush at the cinema
b. Because there were so much rush at the cinema
c. There were not so much rush at the cinema
d. Although there were so much rush at the cinema
22. Fortunately you assisted to push the car. If you hadn’t helped him, he ….. with you.
a. will get angry
b. would have gotten angry
c. should angry
d. would get angry
23. “If Rani were not busy at the moment, she would go out with me.” From this utterance we know that Rani ….. with her.
c. didn’t go
d. doesn’t go
24. If the students ….. late to submit the scholarship application to the board, they will not be listed as candidates.
25. If your brother ….. here, he ….. us with this works.
a. is – would help
b. was – will help
c. were – will help
d. were – would help
26. You ….. the job if you were not late to the interview.
a. would get
b. would be gotten
c. would have gotten
d. would have been gotten
27. ….. her shyness, she would have become a great teacher.
a. She had overcome
b. If had she overcome
c. If she overcame
d. If she would overcome
28. If we don’t hurry, the meeting ….. by the time we get there.
a. would have started
b. will have started
c. will be started
d. will start
29. “If I had a lot of time, I would study German.” From this sentence we know that ……
a. I have a lot of time, so I study German
b. I studied German because I had a lot of time
c. I want to study German because I have a lot of time
d. I would like to study German, but I don’t have much time
30. I will visit your hometown …..
a. If I come to Indonesia.
b. If I came to Indonesia
c. If I will come to Indonesia
d. If I would come to Indonesia
31. If I had had free time …..
a. I will watch the movie together with my friend.
b. I would watch the movie together with my friend.
c. I would have watched the movie together with my friends.
d. I would have been watching the movie together with my friends.
32. What is the fact of the previous sentence? (question no. 2)
a. I didn’t have free time. Therefore, I didn’t watch the movie together with my friend.
b. I don’t have free time. Therefore. I don’t watch the movie together with my friend.
c. I was not having free time. Therefore, I was not watching the movie together with my friend.
d. I am not having free time. Therefore. I am not watching the movie together with my friend.
33. If I were you, …..
a. I will buy that limited edition camera.
b. I would buy that limited edition camera.
c. I would have bought that limited edition camera.
d. I would have been buying that limited edition camera.
34. “If I were you, …..” It means that ….
a. I am not you
c. I were not you.
b. I was not you
d. I have not been you.
35. My father would buy me a new motorcycle …..
a. If I passed the state university entrance test.
b. If I pass the state university entrance test.
c. If I have passed the state university entrance test.
d. If I am passing the state university entrance test.
36. If I had gone with my parents five hours ago to our villa, ………..
a. I would not be alone right now.
b. I will not be alone right now.
c. I am not alone right now
d. I was not alone right now.
37. What is the fact of question no. 8?
a. I do not go with my parents five hours ago, so 1 am alone right now.
b. I did not go with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.
c. I was not going with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.
d. I am not going with my parents five hours ago, so I am alone right now.
38.If Maria had obeyed her mother’s advice to accept the scholarship,…..
a. She would have graduated from famous university.
b. She will graduate from famous university.
c. She graduates from famous university.
d. She graduated from famous university.
39. “If I passed the state university entrance test, My father would buy me a new motorcycle.” It means that …
a. I don’t pass the state university entrance test.
b. I didn’t pass the state university entrance test.
c. I wasn’t passing the state university entrance test.
d. I am not passing the state university entrance test.
40. If you called me, I would see you. This means …
a. You call me and I don’t see you
b. You don’t call me so I don’t see you
c. I see you but can’t reply you
d. I see you but you don’t call me
41. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Woman: Why don’t you take the bus to work? Driving in rush hour traffic is terrible.
Man: I would, but I’m afraid there will not be any seats left by the time the bus gets to my stop.
Why does the man not want to go by bus?
a. The man takes the bus to work.
b. The man wants the woman to go with him.
c. The woman prefers driving in the rush hour.
d. The woman wants to ride to work with man.
E. The man has to stand on the bus if he takes it to work.
42. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Man : How does it feel if I press here?
Woman : Oh, that hurts.
Man : I see. You have an appendix. We’ll have an operation immediately.
Which part of her body hurts?
43. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Woman : James, I need one hundred more bed shield and pillow cashes of any color. Can you deliver them this week?
Man : Sure but the price is increasing about 10%. Will you still make an order?
Woman : If that’s so, I have to tell this to my boss. I’ll give you a call after lunch.
What is the woman going to do?
a. Talk to her boss.
b. Cancel the order.
c. Ask for a discount
d. Look for another supplier.
44. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Man : What are we going to do after work?
Woman : We can have dinner at the plaza at 7 if you like.
Man : Sounds good. I’ll pick you up at 6.30. We need half an hour to get there.
Where will they probably be at six forty-five?
a. At the Plaza.
b. In the office
c. Still at work
d. On the way to the Plaza
45. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Man : Do you still have a seat for the afternoon flight?
Woman : Let me see. Is Qantas OK?
Man : I prefer Garuda if it is available.
What is the man doing?
a. He is having a meeting
b. He is reserving a ticket
c. He is flying with Garuda
d. He is sitting down for afternoon tea
46. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Woman : Do you mind if I use your pen to sign this paper?
Man : Just a moment. I haven’t finished writing my curriculum vitae.
What does the woman want?
a. To borrow a pen.
b. To buy some paper,
c. To write an article,
d. To finish her writing.
47. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Woman : Do you mind if I use your computer?
Man : No. Please shut it down after you finish.
Woman : I will. Thank you.
You will read : What will the man do?
a. Finish his work.
b. Lend his computer.
c. Borrow the computer.
d. Shut down the laptop.
48. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Man: I have toothache. What should I do?
The woman’s suggestion is proper, except…
a. If I were you, I would go to the dentist.
b. Why don’t you go to the dentist?
c. I would suggest to take pain killer pills. Maybe it will help?
d. I’m sorry I never had toothache.
49. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Doctor: ….. smoking if you don’t want to get sick.
Patient: Yes sir, I will try.
a. What if you stop
b. You should stop
c. How about
d. Maybe you can stop
50. Dialog Conditional Sentence
Aldo : Did you attend the meeting last Monday?
Fery : I would if I had been invited.
Fery’s statement means ……
a. Fery didn’t attend the meeting
b. Fery plans to attend the meeting
c. Fery knew about the meeting and he attended the meeting
d. Fery was not invited to the meeting but he came
Jika masih ada yang bertanya definition of conditional sentences atau what is conditional sentence, maka pertanyaan ini bisa dijelaskan dengan kalimat sederhana sebuah kalimat majemuk berupa kalimat bersyarat yang terdiri dari contoh kalimat past unreal conditional baik type 3 2 dan 1. Cara mengerjakan soal conditional sentence itu pun tidakla sangat sulit. Kita hanya perlu memahami pola kalimat if, fungsi conditional sentence, dan contoh conditional sentence maka pengerjaan soalnya akan relatif lebih mudah. Happy learning English!