Narrative Text – Mouse Deer and Crocodile
Membaca cerita bahasa Inggris memang selalu menyenangkan, bukan? Melengkapi kumpulan cerita narrative text fable sebelumnya, kali ini englishadmin.com menambah satu lagi cerita tentang binatang yang bisa dijadikan sebagai salah satu contoh narrative text.
Cerita tentang mouse deer and crocodile dalam bahasa Inggris ini adalah salah satu cerita rakyat yang cukup populer di indonesia dan kawasan asia. Cerita petualangan dan kepintaran, serta keusilan si kancil (mouse deer) yang lainya adalah story of mouse deer and tiger dan si kancil mencuri timun dalam bahasa Inggris yang sudah diberikan pada artikel sebelumnya. Narrative text tentang mause deer ini dianggap binatang yang cukup cerdik dan punya banyak akal makanya menjadikan salah satu cerita populer dan disukai banyak anak anak. Baiklah kita simak salah satu petualang mouse deer dibawah ini
Narrative text – the story of mouse deer and crocodile
Once upon time there were a smart mouse deer. He lived near a river. The mouse deer used to go to the river to drink.
One day, the mouse deer was thirsty. He wanted to drink in the river but he knew that crocodiles were staying and waiting underwater to eat him. Hi thought hard and got bright idea. He said out loudly. “I will put in my leg and find out whether the water is warm or not” Of course the mouse deer did not do what he said. He did not put his leg but the mouse deer took a wood stick and put one end into the water. Blurrr…! Surely a crocodile grabbed the wood stick and pulled it underwater. Seeing that, the mouse deer laughed and said “Stupid crocodile! Can’t you see the difference between a wood stick and a leg?” Then the mouse deer ran to another side of the river and drink some water.
On the following day, the mouse deer was hungry. He wanted to eat some grass on the side of the river so he had to to cross the dangerous river which was full of crocodiles. Again he thought hard and found another smart idea and said loudly “Crocodiles come up!” then some crocodiles rose from the water. They looked happy and saw their sharp teeth and said “Hello, Mouse Deer. Do you come to be my lunch? We are hungry” The mouse deer just smiled and replied. “Sorry, Crocodiles, not today, I come to you to bring an invitation from the king. You are invited to the party. The king ordered me to count all crocodiles in this river so he knew how to prepare enough meal for you.”All the crocodiles felt happy and said “Really…? Tell us what to do,” said a crocodile. “You have to line up from this side of the river to the other side,” said the mouse deer. Not long after that the crocodile got all his friends and family. He ordered to lined up across the river.
The mouse deer then jumped on the Crocodile’s back. “One,” the mouse deer counted. He jumped onto the next crocodile, “Two.” And he jumped again on the next crocodile, “Three.” he kept jumping until he arrived on the other side of the river. “Just enough,” said the mouse deer. “I have counted all of you” He laughed and ran to the field of grass.
Cerita kancil dan buaya ini bersumber dari: http://studyenglish-guide.blogspot.com/2010/09/mouse-deer-and-crocodiles.html
Susunan Generic Structure Narrative Text tentang Si Kancil dan Buaya
Ada yang bisa jawab kenapa verita kancil dan buaya dalam bahasa Inggris diatas dimasukkan sebagai teks narrative? Benar sekali, karena cerita fable diatas disusun berdasarkan unsur-unsur narrative, yaitu:
1. Oreintation: Informasi apa, siapa, kapan dan dimana
Once upon time there were a smart mouse deer.
2. Complication: Gambaran konflik diatara para pelaku cerita
He wanted to eat some grass on the side of the river so he had to to cross the dangerous river which was full of crocodiles.
3. Resolution: Cara konfli itu diakhiri oleh penulis cerita
The mouse deer then jumped on the Crocodile’s back.
Itulah cerita si kancil dan buaya dalam bahasa Inggris. Cerita ini digolongkan sebagai contoh narrative text karena disusun berdasarakn unsur orientation, complication, dan resolution. Demikian belajar bahasa Inggris semoga bermanfaat.
Related search post:
- narrative text mouse deer and crocodile
- mouse deer and crocodile
- The mouse deer and the crocodile
- mouse deer and crocodile story telling
- struktur narrative text tentang kancil dan buaya
- https://englishadmin com/2013/07/narrative-text-mouse-deer-and-crocodile html
- moral value mouse deer and dull buffalo
- narrative text mouse
- teks mouse deer and crocodile
- soal beserta jawaban multiple choice tentang mouse deer and crocodile
- narrative text mouse deer and crocodile beserta terjemahan
- generic structure of narrative dari A mouse deer and crocodiles
- naratife kancil dan buaya dalam bahasa inggris
- cerita kancil dan buaya in english
- Cerita narative judulnya mouse deer and crocodile
- Contoh text narrative tentang buaya dan kancil beserta artinya dan struktur teksnya
- moral value text mouse deer and crocodile
- crocodile and koise deer
- mengidentifikasi contoh kancil and crocodile story narative
- mencari permasalahan/ 5 W 1 H tentangThe camel and the mousedeer story