Example of Analytical Exposition: Problem of Being Fat
English Admin – Learning Analytical Exposition Text. We have talk a lot about what is analytical exposition in the previous article. The definition is explained clearly enough. Now we give you an example of analytical exposition about the risk of being too fat.
Do you still remember how an analytical exposition text is organized by the writer? Well, to see it we need to read the generic structure. Analytical exposition text will be structured through the elements of thesis, arguments, and reiteration. How these three elements construct a whole text called analytical exposition? Read the following sample
The Problem of Being Too Fat
Being too fat is commonly known as overweight or obesity. It is simply defined as too much body fat inside. Overweight potentially leads high risk of health problem.
Being too fat is recognized as a major factor for heart disease. Due to the overweight, the heart will work harder. It can lead to the heart attack. Furthermore, obesity potentially rises blood cholesterol and blood pressure. In addition, being too fat can change the amount of sugar in the blood. This will cause diabetes and other serous disease.
Beside all of that, being too fat is often avoided by many young women. They said that becoming too fat will bother their physical beauty appearance.
More serious studies are necessary to see the effect of obesity. However it is clear enough that overweight is not good enough for healthy life.
Note on the Generic Structure of Analytical Exposition
Have you noticed that the structure of the text sample above is designed to protect and support the writer’s position? Do you know what is the position of the writer in the text? We will see through this analysis of generic structure.
1. Paragraph of thesis statement. To understand what is thesis relating to text sample above, see the following quotation!
Overweight potentially leads high risk of health problem.
2. Paragraphs of argumentation. Writer list some arguments to support his position in the text.
Being too fat is recognized as a major factor for heart disease.
becoming too fat will bother their physical beauty appearance.
3. Closing paragraph of reiteration. How the writer make a summary or statement to recall the thesis.
However it is clear enough that overweight is not good enough for healthy life.
That is all about the example of analytical exposition about the risk of being too fat. Learning English text is good to increase knowledge and of course the English vocabularies. Happy learning Online.
Related search post:
- being fat matters dan artinya
- cerita being fat mettres find out
- Teks being too fat
- teks eksposisi bahasa inggris tentang obesitas
- the problem of being too fat
- the problem of being too fat dan terjemahannya dan soalnya
- thesis argumen reontetion dari anilytical exposition (the problem of being too fat) dan terjemah