Short Example of Recount Text about Bad Experience
Do you need a short example of recount text about bad experience? Well, I find the best one. It is very short but the text fulfills the requirement for the generic structure of recount text.
Recount text generally tells one’s experience in his previous life. Due to past experiences, recount text mostly uses Past Tenses to build the sentences. The tenses which are commonly found in any written recount text are simple past tense, past continuous tens, or past perfect tense. These three past tenses should be mastered by student who want to understand a recount text well.
A recount text is very similar to narrative text. Both are dealing past experience. What make the difference is the way of some events experienced by the participants are exposed in the text. let’s see the following very short example of recount text about a bad experience!
My Bad Experience When Buying Bread
When I was young, I had a terrible bad experience when I was buying some breads for breakfast.
First, I think I had only 15 years old when my mom asked me to go a store to buy some breads for breakfast. Then, I went on to buy it.
When I arrived at the store, I just realized that I had lost money on the way I went to the store. I could not buy the bread.
After that, I returned to my house. Sadly my mom told me that I should go and find the money on the way. I could not find it
Finally, I returned to my house again without the breakfast with breads.
Hem, it is a very bad experience for young child. This very short example of recount text about bad experience is adapted from experienceproject.com
Generic Structure Note on the Example of Recount text about Bad Experience
Although the text is very short but do you find the reason why such text is labelled as recount text? To answer this and find the reason, you should remember the schematic structure of recount text. Well, to make it clear, let’s make a small note on the text’s generic structure!
1. Orientation: Recount text is started with an introduction of the participants, who is involved in the text story.
When I was young, I had a terrible bad experience
2. Series of events: Recount text is different from narrative in the middle of this story. Recount text only exposes the events orderly based on time and function
Event 1: when my mom asked me to go a store to buy some breads
Event 2: I just realized that I had lost money on the way
Event 3: Sadly my mom told me that I should go and find the money on the way.
3. Reorientation: Closing or summary of the story.
I returned to my house again without the breakfast
Well, that is a very short example of recount text about bad experience. This text is actually fit to students of junior high school. But is if you are in senior high school it is not very bad to read and study the short and simple story about the bad experience. Happy learning and recounting English!
Related search post:
- recount text bad experience
- example of recount text
- example of recount text about experience
- Contoh sad experience
- example of recount text about bad experience
- Contoh text Experience simple
- example recount text about bad experience
- contoh kalimat talking about experiences pendek
- recount text about bad experience
- experience singkat
- karangan tentang bad experience
- my bad experience short story
- example recount text about disappointed experience
- example os sad experience in senior high school
- example of short recount text
- the example of recount text
- contoh text terrible experience
- contoh bad story English
- contoh bad experience singkat
- cerita bad e